Making changes in the app that you want is much simpler. It's designed in a way to handle changes and to make the whole process easier.
- The theme has separate file inclusive of colour schemes for the whole app.
- The theme allows you to change name, logo and splash screen of the app
- The theme has separate screens so making changes in one screen would not effect other screen
To customise the colour scheme for the app you need to make changes in one file only
src/utils/colors.jsset the colours that you require in this file it should reflect throughout the app.
- Expo With Expo changing the app icon is much easier. You need to replace the icon inside
assets/icons.pngsimilarly if you want to change the splash screen you need to replace the image in
assets/splash.pngwith your own image.
- Expo Renaming app name is pretty straight forward just replace the
- To change the App name for the Expo url, you just need to rename the